I found you this Safari Tent Glamping Deal on Wowcher! You can pack up to 8 people in a Jabba or Affia tent, so you’re bound to have lots of fun! The tents are situated at the bottom of a pretty meadow, and there’s decked chairs outside for you to enjoy the scenery, or set up a BBQ! The campsite is just one mile walk from the villages of Kirklington and Carthorpe, where you’ll find two great pubs, serving British roast dinners, pints and good old brews!
Camp Katur has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The spacious tents come furnished with a double bed, two bunk beds and a leather sofa, as well as fully equipped kitchen and dining area. The tents are all decorated with cosy fairy lights, candles and log burners to keep you warm on chilly nights! This deal is based on a self-catered stay and please bear in mind that you need to bring your own bedding and pillows.
I found this deal on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful stay!
- Safari Tent Glamping: 2 Nights incl Tent for Group of 8 for only £16pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: until 31st October 2017 (excluding 23rd July – 4th September & 23rd – 27th October 2017)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Camp Katur
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 151 reviews
- Destination: Kirklington, North Yorkshire
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £16 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly