I found this deal to stay at the 5* Sanderson Hotel in Central London this April! You’ll be staying in central London, so you are in a convenient location to watch a West End musical, party in Soho’s gay district, browse Oxford Street’s 5-story Topshop or check out the iconic sights like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament.
5* Sanderson Hotel Central London
The 5* Sanderson Hotel has a 4.5/5 rating out of 1,734 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This hotel offers guests 5* luxury facilities in the heart of London’s West End. The building was built in the 1950s, but the interior is modern, designed by Phillipe Starck and decorated in a fantastical style with curtain draped walls and landscape scenes on the ceilings to allow guests to escape the bustle of the city. The hotel has a 9,000 square metre spa where you can enjoy a variety of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments. The on site restaurant, Berners Street Terrace, offers al fresco dining the whole year round, and the Mad Hatter’s Afternoon tea is a quintessentially British treat that should not be missed!
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked with them directly! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Sanderson Hotel Central London: 1 Night incl. 5* Central London Hotel incl. Breakfast for only £102 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 16/09/2018 – 17/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 5* Sanderson London
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,734 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 0.8 miles from city centre
- Destination: London, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £102 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly