Santorini, officially known as Thira, is without a doubt one of the most picturesque islands of the Cyclades. Its present form is due to one of the most violent volcanic eruptions that history has ever seen. This event is not only reflected in the form of the island, but also through the black sand that the beaches have and dark cliffs that plunge into the sea: all a stunning contrast to the bright white and blue houses that are so typical of the island.
Book your Santorini Stay today!
Santorini is one of the most beautiful, magical, wondrous places that you will ever go to! You’ll be staying in the Lilium Villa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), just 1.8 miles to the city center. Your room will come with a single bed and a large double bed, as well as a patio, a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom. The hotel provides free shuttle services to Fira, so definitely make the most of these! As well as this, remember that there’s free WiFi too so that you can still keep in touch with your jealous friends and family back home! The outdoor pool, spa and wellness center is also at your disposal, so you can exercise just in case you feel like you’ve eaten too much Spanacopita!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Santorini Holiday: 4 Nights incl. Villa & Breakfast only £165 pp
- Example dates: 4-8 April 2017
- More dates available!
- Travel duration: 4 Nights (or more)
- Hotel: Lilium Villa
- Check for flights using our Flight Fare Finder
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 598 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 1.8 miles to city center
- Destination: Perissa, Santorini
- Meals: Breakfast
- Do-it-yourself holiday! Please make sure that Hotel and Flights are both available on your dates before booking!
- Airport transfer in Santorini: Find transfers here
- Flights not included! Hotel deal only!
- Price: only £165 per person based on 2 adults sharing