I think Cornwall is the most gorgeous place in all of England. Then being able to stay at the mouth of an estuary is just delightful, river mixing with the sea to create a calming blue spectacle. This deal I found for you on TravelZoo gives you that and more. Read on to find out the details!
Scenic Cornwall Break
The Old Quay House Hotel has sensational reviews (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and incredibly scenic views. You’ll get a 3-course dinner for two people along with breakfast the next morning. There are also options for longer stays if you’d like. I have outlined the available dates below so there’s a lot of flexibility for picking a time that suits you. The natural harbour of the Fowey allows for sailing and canoeing if you’d like but are many options for just taking a leisurely stroll as well!
Click the links below to book your hotel and have a lovely stay!
- Scenic Cornwall Break: 1 Night in Smashing Hotel with Estuary Views, Breakfast & 3-Course Dinner only £75
- Provider: TravelZoo
- Travel period: Daily 1 Nov 2018-28 Feb 2019 (except 3-20 December and 1-16 January)
- Length of stay: 1, 2 and 3 nights (price changes accordingly)
- Hotel: The Old Quay House Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Fowey, Cornwall
- Meals: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £75 per person based on two adults sharing