Scotland is one of the most underrated area of the UK. It boasts absolutely breathtaking natural scenery and has some of the most beautiful lakeside towns that you will ever see. This trip to Loch Lomond is your chance to experience exactly how beautiful Scotland is.
You will be staying in the 5* De Vere Cameron House, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 74% as well as a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. Whilst you’re here you will receive a daily Breakfast as well as a really enjoyable 3-course meal on the first night of your stay.
Upon arrival you will be treated to a bottle of wine, which will help you settle into your holiday with ease and will allow you to relax. You will also have access to the facilities in the hotel, which includes things like a Sauna, Hydrotherapy pool and a jacuzzi! Making use of these could be a really enjoyable way for you to relax after a long day of walking and exploring.
Whilst you’re here you definitely have to take in your surroundings. Loch Lomond is really close and all of the paths around the hotel boast absolutely stunning views of the lake, so you won’t be disappointed with your trip, irrespective of the route you take!
This deal is available to you on secretescapes.co.uk for only £154 per person. This includes your 2 nights in the 5* hotel, Breakfast, 3-course dinner on your first night, bottle of wine upon arrival and access to the leisure facilities! This is definitely a really good opportunity for you to see a part of the UK that too many haven’t, and enjoy taking some time out of your schedule to be with somebody you want to spend time with!
- Loch Lomond: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, One 3-Course Dinner, Bottle of Wine & Facilities Access only £154
- Travel dates: select dates from 10/11/2014 – 29/01/2015 (depends on availability + prices vary)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Hotel: 5* De Vere Cameron House
- Rating: 74% on TripAdvisor out of 2,161 reviews + Certificate of Excellence for 2014
- Hotel location: on shore of Loch Lomond
- Destination: Loch Lomond, Scotland
- Meals: Breakfast & one Dinner included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £154 per person based on 2 adults sharing