I found these cute geometric Glamping Domes in Milton Morenish in Scotland! The domes are located in their own scenic dome village, and have beautiful views of the Ben Lawers mountain range and Loch Tay. On your doorstep you have amazing mountains, lochs and rivers, and you’re within driving distance of Loch Lomond, the Falls of Dochart or even Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow, if you fancy being cosmopolitan for the day! It’s the perfect spot for a romantic break away from it all, you can really escape the outside word as the domes have no electricity! They are also great for families as the kids have room to let off some steam in the countryside! Each dome sleeps up to 3 people.
Scotland Glamping Domes
The Glamping Domes have a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The domes have been made cosy with a snug double bed, a wood burning stove, funky bean bags, candles, oil lamps and rug. The domes are self-catered, so outside there’s a fire pit for BBQs, a nearby kitchen and cooking area, or you’ll find restaurants in the local village of Killin. There are also shower and laundry facilities available on site.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Scotland Glamping Domes: 1 Night in Dome for 2 People only £38pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Exmaple travel dates: 13 – 14 October 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Glamping Dome
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 10 reviews
- Destination: Milton Morenish, Scotland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £38 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly