Scotland is one of the most magical places in the UK, and that’s shown by the wonderful staycation I’ve found you today. Fancy spending three nights by the peaceful shores of Loch Ness, maybe try and catch a glimpse of the famous Loch Ness Monster?
Spend your nights at this beautiful modern house right in Loch Ness village. It’s got a 4.5* AirBnB rating, and I think the main reason for this is the location. You’re right in the heart of the Scottish countryside, so you’ll be woken each morning to stunning views of forestry and lakeside that you really can’t beat. There’s plenty of options for natural light to stream in through the huge windows, perfect for helping you make the most of the spacious living area in this fabulous house.
You’ll be welcome to use any of the amenities in this house, though if you need to use the laundry room you may need to check it with your fabulous hosts first. A full, delicious continental breakfast is included in the price of your stay, and it’s a definite must have. While this house isn’t owner occupied, you do have to share the space with the two masters of the house. There are two very cute little kitties in this house too, and I’m sure you’ll love making friends with Freya and Bjarni.
I found this great deal on AirBnB, so contact your hosts today!
- Loch Ness: 3 Nights incl 4* AirBnB only £125pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: 17 – 20 August 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: Modern House at the heart of Loch Lomond
- Rating: 4.5/5 on AirBnB out of 18 reviews
- Destination: Loch Lomond, Scotland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £125 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly