Scotland’s countryside really is a thing of beauty, and in the New Year the landscape takes on a personality all of its own. With this deal courtesy of Groupon you can enjoy a country retreat in a 3* hotel located in the Scottish borders. The Scottish Borders area offers a gentle serene pace to life, and you will soon forget all the stresses of life back at work. As well as the stunning views and quaint little towns this region is home to Mary Queen of Scots House and visitor centre, a must see for any history lover.
Book your Scottish Borders Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome The Clovenfords Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 163 reviews) and I can guarantee that you’re gonna love it for a night or two on your Scottish Borders Stay! The hotel itself is located pretty close by to Mellerstain House, Abbotsford House as well as Torwoodlee Golf Club, so don’t worry about not having enough to see… there’s plenty on offer! Also check out some of the local restaurants, as your breakfast is included, but not your lunch or dinner (although there’s an afternoon tea option which you can find in the bullet points below!) Turnbulls Galashiels, T-4-2 and The Salmon Inn are all great places to go when you’re feeling a bit peckish!
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Scottish Borders Break: 1-3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and more for 2 only £49!
- Provider: Book this deal through Groupon!
- Travel dates: Valid to 31 Mar 2017. Coupon valid Valid all days of the week, subject to availability.
- Must book within 45 days of purchase.
- Length of stay: 1-3 Nights
- Option 1: standard stay
- £49 for 1 night
- £89 for 2 nights
- £119 for 3 nights
Option 2: stay with afternoon tea
- £59 for 1 night
- £99 for 2 nights
- £129 for 3 nights
- Accommodation: The Clovenfords Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 163 reviews
- Flights: Look for flights using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Location: 3 miles from Galashiels
- Destination: Scottish Borders
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £24.50 per person per night based on 2 adults
- Included in all options: Stay for two in a double room with breakfast and a glass of wine on arrival; arriving by 31 Mar 2017 (Mon-Sun)
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!