Now I think it’s fair to say that this is a deal that’s fit for a king or queen!
Scottish Highlands Getaway
Escape to the stunning, rugged highlands and be the stars of your own fairy tale with this beautiful 16th Century castle I’ve spotted on AirBnB. Nestled in a wonderfully cosy corner amongst the trees, this stunning castle once belonged to Clan Campbell and and has been wonderfully restored to welcome guests.
The building itself is in a fantastic condition, but inside, things are even better. All the interiors combine original features of the building with modern touches, giving it a really unique character. And could you just imagine cosying up by the fire after a long day of hiking with a dram of whisky on hand? Oh wouldn’t that be marvellous…
You’re situated in the west coast of Argyll, meaning that you’re in a fantastic location for exploring areas such as Loch Lomond and the Trossachs as well as legendary Glen Coe, so you’ve got some of the best areas of the central Highlands right at your doorstep.
Simply click the link to be taken to the listing – there’s space for up to 6 people and you’re free to play around with the dates as you please!
- Scottish Highlands Getaway: Stay in a 16th Century Castle With Space for Up to 6 Guests from only £325per night
- Travel period: Availablity 2018
- example dates: 1 -5 March 2018 ( £262 per person)
- Listing: Rustic Scottish Castle Surrounded by History
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 80 reviews
- Accommdates: up to 6 guests
- Location: Kilmartin, Scotland
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Price: from only £325 per night for 6 adults sharing