I’ll let you in on a little secret – one of my most favourite spots in the world which is just a train journey or drive away! Treat yourselves to a relaxing Scottish Highlands holiday with this gorgeous Airbnb I spotted, get in touch with nature and enjoy the peace and quiet…
Scottish Highlands Holiday
On Airbnb I spotted a gorgeous B&B called the Barley House, situated on the banks of Loch Carron. The bridge that connects the mainland to the Isle of Skye is just up the road in the small village of Kyle of Lochalsh. You’ll have waters gently lapping at the shore which is pretty much right at your finger tips, and all around you’ll see rugged peaks and wind-swept moorlands… Views so beautiful they’ll knock your socks off!
Despite being a remote location (the nearest shops and restaurants are a couple of minutes away by car), you’ll be snug enough at the Barley House. Your hosts will prepare fresh breakfasts (you can even have eggs from their hens too), and you have a double room and a private bathroom at your disposal. In the lounge you can snuggle up with a good book and enjoy the wonderful views of the Isle of Skye thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows.
You’ve got so many potential day trips – head to the Isle of Skye to see Portree the Fairy Pools or the Old Man of Storr, or head a little further out to the likes of Loch Ness, the Cairngorms and Glencoe.
You can book this deal on AirBnB. You’re free to select which dates you want – there’s lots of availability at the Barlow House in 2017 and 2018. :)
- Highlands: 4 Nights incl. Gorgeous Coastal Property & Breakfast only £69 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: depends on availability
Example dates: 7 – 9 November 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: The Barley House
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 241 reviews
- Hotel location: Highlands
- Destination: Scotland, UK
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly