I’ve found you this unique Scottish Yurt Stay on Airbnb! This the ultimate Glamping experience, you’ll get the cheapest deal per person by travelling as a group of 4 friends, but this yurt would also be great for a family of 4 to explore or as a cosy couples retreat! The yurt is located on Wheems Farm, on the Orkney Islands, located off the northeastern coast of Scotland. The farm has a beautiful view of the cliffs and sea and sells organic produce in the morning and the evening, such as seasonal fruit and vegetables, eggs, homemade bread, marmalade and milk. Kitchen and shower facilities are available for your use in the farm buildings, as well as plug sockets for charging electrical items. In the South Ronaldsay area, you’ll find lovely beach walks and artists galleries to explore, and the host recommends The Skerries restaurant, which serves local fish and scallops.
Wheems Kyrgyz Yurt
This luxurious yurt has a 4* rating on Airbnb, so you’re bound to love it too! The yurt is equipped with bedding, blankets, towels, candles, lamps, and a log fire with firewood! Please note there is no electricity! It has a custom-made wooden floor and is luxuriously designed and furnished with your comfort in mind!
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful time!
- Scottish Yurt Stay: 2 Nights incl. Luxury Yurt with Log Fire for only £30 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel dates: depends on availability (example dates 5 – 7 May 2017)
- Yurt only available for rent during the summer months due to weather conditions
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Wheems Kyrgyz Yurt
- Rating: 4* on Airbnb out of 8 reviews
- Destination: South Ronaldsay, Scotland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price correct at time of publication, all prices subject to availability
- Price: only £30 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly