Why not get away from it all in the beautiful English countryside? With this great offer to a country house hotel in lovely Shropshire you can relive the area’s Victorian past and experience a relaxing countryside retreat like no other. With both natural and historic sights aplenty, Shropshire can boast a reputation as one of England’s most beautiful and historic counties – at the heart of the Industrial Revolution that took Britain and then the world into the modern age, the nearby Ironbridge Gorge is well worth a visit!
Book your Shropshire Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome 4* Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1765 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Shropshire Staycation! You’ll be located pretty close by to many of the main sites of the area, including The Adventure Rope Course, Battlefield Falconry Centre and The Dana Prison- Jailhouse Tours! Your breakfast and dinner are included in this deal, but that doesn’t mean you won’t need food during the day…! So I’ve found a couple of awesome restaurants for you to eat at, including The New Inn, Albright Hussey and The Featherbed! This deal also includes a choice of 25 minute spa treatment each, either a facial, back and shoulder massage or express file and polish.
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Shropshire Staycation: 1-2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Spa Treatment & Leisure Access for 2 only £129!
- Travel dates: Valid for stays until 31st October 2017.
- Length of stay: 1-2 nights
- Hotel: 4* Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1765 reviews
- Hotel location: Shrewsbury
- Destination: Shropshire
- Meals: Includes a delicious dinner on the first evening of your stay and breakfast each morning of your stay.
- £20 dining credit per person.
- Price includes following services: spa treatment and leisure access
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £64.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- 2 Nights: £179 for 2