Usher in the lovely spring weather with these great city break deals to Malaga I’ve spotted!
Solo City Break to Malaga
The Spanish region of Andalusia always enjoys fantastic weather. Even in the height of winter temperatures are wonderfully mild – once spring rolls around you’ll definitely start to feel that wonderful warmth from the sunshine. So if you’re looking to dust away the last of the winter blues next year then be sure to check out these great offers I’ve spotted over on Expedia for a 3-night escape to Malaga!
This buzzing city has loads going for it. Historic architecture, great nightlife and dining – and let’s not forget those beaches either! These city break deals come with return flights as well as your stay at the Sea & Wave Buena Ventura. These stylish studio apartment is in a great location just a short walk away from the historic centre of Malaga, meaning that you’ve no far to go should you want to get a bit of sightseeing done. The Moorish fortress of Alcazaba is not to be missed while you’re here!
I’ve listed several dates and depature airports that I’ve spotted – I’ve listed them for you below so see what takes your fancy. :)
Departures from London:
Departures from Birmingham
- Solo City Break to Malaga: 3 Nights in Fantastic Accommodation incl. Return Flights from just £137 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Hotel: Sea & Wave Buena Ventura
- Score: 9.1 on Booking.com
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £137