I found you this Southend on Sea Beach Escape, available until January 2018! Due to the hotel’s fantastic location, you can easily take an early morning or a sunset stroll along the beach! There’s also a long pier to stroll along too! Alternatively, you can wander into the town itself, where you’ll find plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. There’s lots of amusement arcades, and a lively nightlife, evidenced by the ever-busy nightclubs. The suburb of Old Leigh is perhaps the most traditional area, which harks back to the town’s origins as a former fishing village.
The Camelia Hotel has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This blissful beachfront hotel blends delightful decor with luxurious comfort. You’ll be staying in an en suite room, and have a full English breakfast cooked for you in the morning!
I found this deal on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- Southend on Sea Beach Escape: 1 Night incl. Hotel & Breakfast for only £35pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Must book for 2 people at a time (total voucher price of £69)
- Travel dates: valid for stays until 26th Jan 2018
- Must book by 26th July 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Camelia Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 476 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 1.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Southend-on-Sea, UK
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £35 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly