I found you this great deal to stay at the 4* St Giles House hotel in Norwich! Norwich is a relaxed city in the east of England. It’s home to historic treasures, such as Norwich Cathedral, the second tallest cathedral in the country, and the impressive Norwich Castle, built in the 12th century and overlooking the city. There’s also a couple of museums, including the Museum of Norwich at the Bridewell, the building of which was a former correctional house for women and beggars. The most important arts centre is the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, which is located near to the university of East Anglia.
St Giles House
The 4* St Giles Hotel has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The hotel has a convenient central location, within walking distance of many of Norwich’s top sites and attractions. On site, there’s a spa with beauty centre, a restaurant and hotel bar. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a King Room. All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, a flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- St Giles House Norwich: 1 Night incl. Stay at 4* Hotel for only £56pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 16 – 17 July 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* St Giles House
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 621 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Norwich, Norfolk
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £56 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly