How about a relaxing escape after the hustle and bustle of Easter?! With this charming guest house I found you will be treated to all the peace and quiet you could wish for. Located in Stonehaven you are right be the beautiful Scottish coast. Breathe in the fresh ocean air and take a stroll by the beach or check out local sights like the Dunnotar Castle and Stonehaven Harbour. The local fish and chip shop the Carron has to be on your list as well! It is wold famous for its deep-fried Mars bar so don’t miss out! ;) For a little more sightseeing you can head over to beautiful Aberdeen which is only a short ride away. In the evenings, I’d recommend the Captain’s Table at the Ship Inn, it’s one of Stonehaven’s all time favourite restaurants :)
Book your escape to Stonehaven today!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Shorehead Guest House that scored stunning 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence! Located right by the waterfront you have beautiful views over the harbour and the coast. The rooms feature gorgeous decor inspired by a local designer. Your daily breakfast is all taken care of so sit back and relax! :)
Book this deal through Trivago!
- Stonehaven: 1 Night incl. Boutique Guest House & Breakfast only £46pppn
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- example dates: 28 – 29 April 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Shorehead Guest House
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 123 reviews
- Hotel location: Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
- Destination: Scotland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £46 per person based on 2 adults sharing