How about a little trip to the heart of England?! :) Stay right in the Costwolds and enjoy a super fancy 4* hotel. Located in Stratford-upon-Avon you will be nestled into 157 acres of beautiful grounds with many options for long walks, horseback riding, or hiking. The city centre is within easiest reach so make sure to soak up some culture. The city is the birth place of the one and only William Shakespeare. Visit the Royal Shakespeare theatre and take a journey back in time. There are great things to discover :)
Your Stratford-upon-Avon break!
You’ll be staying in the Hallmark Hotels the Welcombe (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Facilities on site include a full-service spa, fitness facilities, and an AA rosette award-winning restaurant. The hotel features spacious rooms and well-decorated interiors. An 70 par championship golf course is right on site as well. Make the most of your stay, you have plenty of things to do :) The hotel was originally built in 1866. Though it is fully refurbished it has lost none of its traditional charm. See for yourselves. This is the ultimate romantic retreat ;)
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Stratford-Upn-Avon: 1 Night incl. 4* Spa & Golf Club for Two only £89
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- example dates: 19-20 February 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Hallmark Hotels The Welcombe
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,690 reviews
- Destination: Stratford-upon-Avon
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £44,50 per person based on 2 adults sharing