I’ve found you this deal in Stratford-upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, arguably the greatest literary figure of all time. Shakespeare was born here in 1564 and died here too in 1616. Take a wander through the Tudor streets that inspired his world-famous masterpieces and if you’re lucky, catch one on stage at The Royal Shakespeare Company. For a more humbling experience, you can also visit the house were Shakespeare supposedly spent his childhood, as well as his grave in Holy Trinity Church. The town is filled with no end of homages to the Bard, the homes of his mother and wife and his school room are also popular visitor attractions. Along the route, there’s plenty of quintessentially British tea shops if you need a cuppa, as well as medieval and Shakespearean themed cafes and shops.
The 4* Townhouse Boutique Hotel is very popular with its guests – receiving a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor– and I’m sure you’ll love it too. This charming 400 year old building has just 12 hotel rooms – each one uniquely furnished – and sits snugly in the city centre, within walking distance of Stratford-upon-Avon’s best-loved attractions.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book with them directly. Have a great trip!
- Stratford-upon-Avon: 1 Night in 4* Hotel for only £45pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 10 – 11 June 2018
- Many other dates available, prices vary
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel:The Townhouse
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: in city centre
- Destination: Stratford-upon-Avon
- Board: room only
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £90
- Price: only £45 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly