I’ve found you this deal in Stratford-upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, arguably the greatest literary figure of all time. Shakespeare was born here in 1564 and died here too in 1616. Take a wander through the Tudor streets that inspired his world-famous masterpieces and if you’re lucky, catch one on stage at The Royal Shakespeare Company. For a more humbling experience, you can also visit the house were Shakespeare supposedly spent his childhood, as well as his grave in Holy Trinity Church. The town is filled with no end of homages to the Bard, the homes of his mother and wife and his school room are also popular visitor attractions. Along the route, there’s plenty of quintessentially British tea shops if you need a cuppa, as well as medieval and Shakespearean themed cafes and shops.
The 4* Townhouse Boutique Hotel is very popular with its guests – receiving a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor from 502 reviewers – and I’m sure you’ll love it too. This charming 400 year old building has just 12 hotel rooms – each one uniquely furnished – and sits snugly in the city centre, within walking distance of Stratford’s best-loved attractions. This deal includes breakfast only, but great food is served all day, the Afternoon Tea is a particular favourite with guests.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book with them directly. Have a great trip!
- Stratford-upon-Avon: 1 Night inc. 4* Hotel and Breakfast for only £60pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 20 – 21 August 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel:The Townhouse
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 502 reviews
- Hotel location: in city centre
- Destination: Stratford-upon-Avon
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price includes following services: accommodation in a double room and breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £60 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly