This is a really stunning staycation, with some really delicious extras! You’ll be staying in a gorgeous 4* hotel and you’ll also be treated to some cream tea during your stay. I can’t really think of anything better!
Book this lovely Lake District staycation!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Cragwood Country House Hotel which has an unbeatable 5/5 TripAdvisor. This lovely getaway is found in the Cumbria countryside. The hotel is filled with roaring and inviting fireplaces where you can curl up with a book and a warming cuppa. When you arrive at this getaway, you’ll be treated to a delicious cream tea with scones and jam together with a piping hot cup of tea. How awesome does that sound? If afternoon tea isn’t your thing then may I suggest taking a look at the option to take a cruise around the Lake District.
What makes this stay even better is that the hotel will allow dogs at a £20 surcharge per dog.
I found this lovely getaway over on Wowcher so be sure that you have booked with them directly.
- Lake District: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Cream Tea from £48pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- One voucher will cover two people.
- Voucher valid on from 30th Oct 2017-30th Apr 2018.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Cragwood Country House Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,026 reviews + Traveller’s Choice 2017 Award
- Hotel location: Cumbria
- Destination: Lake District
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services:
- Travel is not included
- £20 surcharge for Friday and Saturday stays
- Price: only £47 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly