If you’re going to come on a staycation, you deserve to really make the best of it. That’s why I believe a yacht London staycation is the perfect staycation. Yes, a yacht in London to stay in overnight with decadent rooms to relax in, and a delicious breakfast to tuck into in the morning after your stay!
Luxury Yacht London Staycation
You’ll stay in the beautiful and decadent Sunborn Yacht, which is moored in London and quite near the ExCel Exhibtion Centre. The Royal Victoria Docks are close by, and the DLR runs close to the hotel. It makes getting into the city centre a breeze! The easiest way is to take the DLR as far as Canning Town, then switch to the Jubilee Line. From there, you can get anywhere you need to go! Be sure you bring your Oyster card!
The yacht is a beautiful 4* hotel with amazing views across the city. There’s a great restaurant, the Land’s End, aboard. Here you can enjoy traditional British dishes with an Asian or Mediterranean twist. When you’ve finished with dinner, you can head to the Sundown Bar and sip on a delicious and wide range of alcoholic, non-alcoholic and hot drinks. Book your break with the link below!
- Amazing Yacht London Staycation: Overnight Stay on board Luxury Yacht Moored in London with Breakfast £90
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel dates: valid until 31/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find great flights to London on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Sunborn Yacht
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Royal Victoria Docks, East End
- Meals: breakfast
- Transportation not included
- Price: only £90 per person based on 2 adults sharing