The Cote d’Azur is just one of those timeless destinations. The glitzy cities, beautiful coastal towns and breathtaking sea views are things I could never get tired of! This elegant Nice break is sure to make you feel great.
Elegant Nice Break
I’ve spotted a lovely deal on Voyage Privé to the bustling city of Nice, famed for its long, curved beach, celebrity clientele and beautiful architecture. This is a city that epitomises the Cote d’Azur and the atmosphere here really does get a hold of you!
The Radisson Blue Hotel in central Nice offers a chic during your three-night stay. With private access to the beach, you can take a stroll along the gorgeous French Riviera. To further enhance your stay, I recommend a visit to the hotel’s spa or Le 223 Restaurant for a great meal. This deal includes a superior sea-view room with a terrace and breakfast in the mornings.
If you’re feeling a bit tired after a long day of sightseeing, then why not make use of your complimentary spa access and relax in the fantastic hammam or sauna? To sweeten the deal even more you’ve got breakfast on top of all of that, so you’ll be able to get each day off to the perfect start.
If you’re interested in this city break deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website – just remember that you have to be signed up to Voyage Privé’s website to see this exclusive offer.
- Elegant Nice Break: 3 Nights in 4-Star Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast, Spa Access just £197
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 16/11/2018 – 19/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Alternative airports for varying prices: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol
- Destination airport: Nice NCE
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Radisson Blue 4 Star
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Nice, France
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £197 per person based on two adults sharing