Do you like glamour? Are you into camping? Then you need to go on a Glamping Break! If you can’t live without luxury, but want to take a step closer to nature, these Suffolk Seaside safari lodges are perfect for you! They’re based on the quaint Suffolk coast with golden sand beaches!
Your Suffolk Staycation Deal
Enjoy a three to four night stay on the picturesque Suffolk coast, in a comfortable lodge for up to 6 people! Go with friends or with family, and enjoy the cosy and secluded atmosphere! And remember, if you go as a group of 6, that works out to only £19.83 per person! That’s an absolute bargain, and opportunities like these don’t come around often! You’ll be staying in the Hollies Kessingland’s Safari Lodge (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), which includes two bedrooms, as well as a double sofa bed, TV and electrical sockets (so you’re not going to be completely cut off from the outside world!) You won’t be too far from Lowestoft, and only a 50 minute drive to Norwich just in case you want to explore the shops, bars, restaurants and galleries there!
I found this deal on Wowcher! You only need to buy 1 voucher, no matter if there are 2 people, or 6 people in your group!
- Glamping Break only £19.83 pp
- Travel dates: Valid for until 1st Sep – 30th Nov 2016
- Length of stay: Three-night option is valid Friday-Monday; Four-night option is valid for Monday-Friday stays
- Accommodation: The Hollies Kessingland’s
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 100 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Short drive from Lowestoft
- Destination: Suffolk
- Meals: None
- Price: only £19.83 per person based on 6 adults sharing
- Must book by 31st Oct 2016