I’ve found a wonderfully unique windmill staycation on Airbnb. The host has sensational reviews and this place is usually booked out so it won’t stay free for long. Read on to find out how you can get in on the action!
Suffolk Windmill Staycation
I think its great when you find something old and give it a new lease of life. This 18th-century windmill now serves as one of the cutest Airbnb destinations in all of southern England. Its a perfect base for exploring Suffolk and Essex with an option for booking bikes available. I’ve found dates for the only available weekend in October, but play around with the dates if you have another time in mind!
Book this trip by clicking the link below and enjoy your stay!
- Suffolk Windmill Staycation: 2 Nights in 18th Century Country Mill Retreat Incl. Breakfast only £77.50
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 19/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airbnb listing: Ballingdon Mill Retreat
- Score: 5/5 out of 421 reviews + Super Host award
- Location: Sudbury, Suffolk
- Meals: Breakfast provided
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £77.50 per person based on two adults sharing