Everything is bigger and more luxurious in London – the chic Sunborn Yacht perched in the Royal Victoria Dock is an excellent example of that. Let me introduce this floating luxury on the Thames to you…
Sunborn Yacht London
This shiny and sleek yacht looks like it was taken out of a James Bond movie and it’s location in one of the most modern parts of London makes it a trendy and unique hotel where a tux and a pair of shiny black shoes are not a rare sight. Trivago offers a price from £108 for an overnight weekend stay here- its elegance and grandeur will make a stay in the capital very special for only £54 per person! Once you’ve arrived you’ll understand exactly why this hotel has a great 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating, as well as a Certificate of Excellence.
Entering the yacht, you’ll find yourself surrounded by modern interiors with the perfect amount of golden accents and elegance to make you feel on top of the world. The views of the docks and surrounding landmarks are equally grand. To complete the opulent atmosphere, the yacht houses a relaxing spa, as well as a restaurant that will treat you to some excellent cuisine and views.
The suites are spacious and include wooden accents and beautiful furniture. The suites offer elegant furnishings and amazing views of the docks. Your usual comforts are accompanied by complimentary toiletries and Wi-Fi access.
Thanks to Sunborn Yacht’s location at the ExCel Centre, the city centre and all its attractions are within easy reach. Admire the capital from above during a cable car ride to Greenwich Peninsula and visit the Royal Observatory or the National Maritime Museum. Hop on a bus and head to central London for a day of shopping, sightseeing and excitement.
- Sunborn Yacht London: Overnight stay only £59 pp
- Provider: I found this deal on Trivago
- Travel dates: Many dates in 2018 available
- Example dates: 11 – 12 April 2018
- Hotel: 4-star Sunborn Yacht London
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 6.6 miles from city centre
- Destination: London
- Meals: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £117 per night over weekends
- Price: only £58.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!