A Surrey break is everything you need to get away from it all and find some inner calm, and within easy reach of London, you don’t need to travel too far to leave the stress of the city behind. Heavenly.
Your Surrey Spa Break
This great deal has everything you could possibly need for a night of pure bliss, so you can kick back and then toast your new-found Zen with a lovely glass of prosecco – and don’t forget the afternoon tea!
With this fabulous package from Groupon you will be spending the night in a gorgeous 4* hotel with spa on site, plus have breakfast, cream tea and prosecco for just £109 per couple – that’s only £54.50 each! This break is the perfect pampering opportunity!
The 4* Brooklands Hotel is an ideal destination for some well-earned indulgence. Located near the iconic Brooklands motor racing circuit, the hotel draws its design inspiration from the 20s and 30s – the racetrack’s heyday. With a gorgeous gym, sauna and steam room, as well as an outdoor hot tub and meditation centre and obviously the spa and jacuzzi, you have everything you need to let yourself truly relax and enjoy some unadulterated bliss. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
There is also the option for one 25-minute spa treatment each, with choice of treatments. All of this, for just £159 per couple! There’s also the option to include a three-course dinner and a spa treatment each for just £189 total.
- Surrey: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Cream Tea & Prosecco only £54.50 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: Fri-Sun from 20 January to 29 April 2018
Mon-Sun during school holidays and bank holiday Mondays (8-18 February and 23 March -15 April 2018)
- Excluded dates/periods: 27 January, 23 February 2018
- Must book within 14 days of purchase, book early to avoid disappointment
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4* Brooklands Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Weybridge
- Destination: Surrey
- Meals: Breakfast and afternoon tea included
- Price includes following services: Prosecco
- Optional: Three-Course Dinner and one Spa treatment each (from £159 per couple)
- Travel is not included
- Total price £109
- You need to purchase one voucher for 2 people
- Price: only £54.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing