I have found a deal to lovely East Sussex for a glamorous romantic Sussex spa break in a 4* hotel, including breakfast, full leisure access and a rhassoul mud room treatment – this deal takes pampering to the next level!
Sussex Spa Break
How about a one-night Sussex spa break for two including a two course dinner and breakfast each for only £75 per person! The 4* East Sussex National Hotel is nestled in a quaint corner of Sussex, and has stunning views over the South Downs! There’s a tasty two course meal to enjoy on the evening of your arrival. In the morning you’ll have a delicious breakfast to give you the energy you need for a really good pampering, before heading to the hotels many leisure facilities.
You’ll have free reign to enjoy the luxuries of the hotel’s Horsted Health Club. Work off the full English in the gym, take a dip in the pool or relax in the sauna for some utterly blissful couple time! Who knew Sussex could feel so exotic? You’re in easy reach of some of England’s most beautiful natural sites and coolest seaside cities – why not go walking on the gorgeous South Downs, or head to the sea and explore the Seven Sisters cliffs, with their amazing paths for rambling along the bright white clifftops? Also not too far away is lovely Brighton, home of the Brighton Pier, the Royal Pavilion and a distinctly alternative vibe.
- Sussex Spa Break: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Spa Treatment & Leisure Centre Access only £74.50 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Valid for stays Sunday – Friday until 31/10/2018
- Limited weekend availability during August and Friday availability.
- Must book by 30/09/2018.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4* East Sussex National Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Uckfield, East Sussex
- Meals: Breakfast and two course dinner included
- Price includes full use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £74.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- One voucher of £149 will cover two guests
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!