Tavistock! This area of Dartmoor, Devon, is an awesome place to spend a night or two with a loved one…! It’s a hidden gem and is just waiting to be explored, so listen up to find out more about the region! You’ll be able to explore the Tavistock Pannier Market, The Wharf and Tavistock Farmers Market, as well as Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks for all you thrill-seekers out there! I’d also recommend you check out Stannary Brewing Company, Merrivale Monuments and Tavistock Trout Farm and Fishery!
Book your Tavistock Staycation
You’ll be staying in the awesome 4* Horn of Plenty (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 598 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Tavistock Staycation! It’s located pretty close by to many of the main attractions of the area, including Tree Surfers, in case you want to swing around like a monkey (I can’t think of anything more exciting!). As well as this, Morwellham Quay – Historic Port and Tamar Valley Donkey Park are also nearby, so make sure you check them out!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Tavistock Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £55 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel period: many dates in 2017 available, prices do vary
- Example dates: 3-4 February 2017
- Length of your stay: 1 night (or more)
- Hotel: 4* Horn of Plenty
- Meals: Breakfast
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 598 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Tavistock, Devon
- Price: only £55 per person per night based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!