Fancy a night away from it all, but somewhere a LOT out of the ordinary? Well then, take a look at The Crazy Bear Stadhampton, in Oxfordshire. This opulent boutique hotel is truly one of a kind, with bronze baths at the foot of king size beds just being the norm ;-) The hotel is just a 15 minute drive from the centre of Oxford.
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton
This hotel was initially a 16th century public house, now transformed into completely unique boudoirs – it was recently crowned the title of the ‘Coolest Hotel Chain’ by Prestige Events Magazine, perhaps due to the red double decker bus being used as reception! Guests will receive breakfast when paying this price and can also enjoy an on-site English and Thai restaurant. The Crazy Bear Farm Shop & Smokehouse onsite is worth a visit, surrounded by farm animals, llamas and reindeer and there’s a medieval style bar to grab a drink at too!
This price is based on a stay in a Standard Double Room. It’s anything but standard with Egyptian cotton linens and designer toiletries! If you want to opt for something even more luxurious, stay in a Deluxe Room (from £145 pp), or a Superior Room (from £165 pp), which features a bronze bath tub in the bedroom! The top of the range choice is a Suite (from £194), featuring a King Bed and an in-room bathtub too!
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful stay!
- The Crazy Bear Stadhampton: 1 Night incl. 5* Hotel & Breakfast from only £97 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 8 – 9 October 2017
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Can extend length of stay (dependent on availability)
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 5* The Crazy Bear Stadhampton
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 467 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 7.3 miles from city centre
- Destination: Oxford, UK
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £97 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly