I found you a gorgeous hotel to stay at – The Fish Hotel Broadway! Head to the heart of the Cotswolds, and spend a night or two surrounded by the stunning rolling hills. In the area, there area many hiking and biking trails. Or you can visit a historic village such as Chipping Camden, Burford or Broadway! If you’re looking for a livelier town, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon are also close by. In Oxford, you can explore the historic and beautiful architecture of the university buildings, and in Stratford-upon-Avon, you can discover all things Shakespeare!
The Fish Hotel
The Fish Hotel has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is nestled in 500 acres of private farmland in the beautiful Cotswolds. All rooms at the hotel are en suite, with flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. The on site restaurant, The Fish Kitchen, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as afternoon tea and drinks! In good weather, the terrace is a beautiful spot for a leisurely drink or al fresco dinner!
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- The Fish Hotel Broadway: 1 Night incl. Hotel & Breakfast for only £52 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 21 – 22 May 2017
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Can extend stay, dependent on availability
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: The Fish
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 576 reviews
- Destination: Broadway, West Midlands
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £52 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly