I found you this awesome stay at the 4* Timbrell’s Yard Hotel, just 6 miles away from the historic city of Bath! The city is home to some of the grandest Georgian architecture in the country, but its main selling point is of course, the iconic Roman bathhouses, founded above geothermal hot springs. Examples of beautiful architecture in the area include Bath Abbey, a 19th-centruy Pump Room, which houses a restaurant today, and Beckford’s Tower, built by an aristocrat in 1827. If museums are your thing, check out the Jane Austen Museum, the American Museum in Britain or the Holburne Gallery! Or just relax with a walk through Prior Park, the grounds of an 18th century estate.
The 4* Timbrell’s Yard Hotel has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an amazing stay there! The building itself is listed, but it was refurbished in 2015 so the facilities are lovely on modern, including the hotel restaurant and bar. Outdoors, you can sit on the terrace, and enjoy a drink and the view of the gardens of the Holy Trinity Church opposite. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a small double room.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful stay!
- Timbrell’s Yard Staycation: 1 Night incl. Stay at 4* Hotel near Bath & Breakfast for only £48pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example ravel dates: 24 – 25 May 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4* Timbrell’s Yard
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 214 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 6 miles from Bath city centre
- Destination: Bradford upon Avon
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £48 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly