A hefty price is not an excuse anymore to afford the Titanic hotel, because I, your Holidayguru, have found you a great hotel deal. So take the chance and spend an awesome city break. This will give you the opportunity to make the absolute most out of it!
This Spring I’m sending you off to the bustling city of Liverpool. You’ll find yourself at Stanley Dock, where your hotel is located. You will stay at the Titanic Hotel Liverpool (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). It’s connected to a Grade II-listed and World Heritage building, so definitely a special experience! And for only £142 per night and per room – that’s only £71 per person based on 2 adults sharing.
Liverpool and the Titanic Hotel
The connections between the Titanic and Liverpool is quite strong: As a ship registered through the White Star Line, the sinking of the Titanic was announced from the balcony of Albion House in 1912 in the centre of Liverpool. Moreover, many members of the crew were Liverpudlians themselves. If you’re interested in the history of the Titanic and the White Star Line you can find a lot of information at the Merseyside Maritime Museum. The Titanic section is quite touching and emotional since it focuses not only on the sinking but also gives background information about the passengers.
You can find all this at Stanley Dock on Liverpool’s waterfront. As I said before, the typical red-brick buildings host your hotel. The super stylish boutique hotel spoils you with riverside views and modern chic. The rooms are equipped with WiFi, flatscreen TVs and iPod docking stations. If you have the time, also make sure you visit the hotel’s Maya Blue Spa, which continues the design of the hotel, for a full relaxation. Soft lightning, a steam room, and sauna, as well as a pool, will make you forget your worries.
I have spotted this fantastic hotel deal on Trivago… so make this break a special one and pick your favourite dates now!
- Titanic Hotel Liverpool: 1 Night stay from only £71 pppn
- Provider: Deal must be booked through Trivago
- Travel period: many dates in January, February and March 2018, prices might vary
- Example dates: 14 – 15 February 2018
- Hotel: 4* Titanic Hotel Liverpool
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,030 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Stanley Dock
- Destination: Liverpool
- Total price per night in Classic Double Room: £142
- Price: only £71 per person per night based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability
If you have any queries please contact the provider directly