Your Torquay Staycation Deal
A trip to the English Riviera is a guarantee to be a fabulous experience! Torquay has so much to do and there’s certainly something for everyone.
One thing is for sure however: if you’re looking for a relaxing place with iconic palm trees, a busy harbour and an international marina – you don’t need to fly hours and hours away! Torquay is an ideal place to stay in the country and to spend some relaxing days in such a lovely atmosphere.
Watch, for example, major sailing events from one of the many world-class restaurants and enjoy the beautiful waterfront location. Throw yourself into the vibrant nightlife which includes a wide variety of bars, pubs and clubs. If you’re a dedicated shopper looking for some fabulous accessories, then choose from a wide selection of shops with many famous, national brands.
To experience Torquay and its amazing setting, I have found you probably the perfect deal to accompany your short break! You can book on secretescapes.com two nights at the 4-star Imperial Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) for only £80 per person, so for a total of only £160! And you get a lot of services for your money, just check out the details:
First of all the hotel provides you stunning views of the bay and the English Channel. The hotel has been built in the Victorian style and boasts a marvellous outdoor pool. You can get pampered with a wide selection of relaxing beauty treatments including body wraps and massages, in the onsite spa.
Besides the delicious English breakfast, the deal includes also one three-course dinner at the hotel’s restaurant ‘The Regatta’ on the first night of your stay and a bottle of house wine with the dinner. And on the second day you’ll get an afternoon tea for two.
Please note that it’s better to pre-book the dinner and any spa treatments before your arrival to avoid disappointment.
Enjoy everything here in Torquay: from shopping to relaxing and from the beautiful sea promenade with palm trees to the pleasant cafes and bars… you are sure to have a great time here :)
- Torquay Staycation: 2 Nights at a 4*Hotel, Breakfast, one 3-Course Dinner and Extras for only £80
- Travel period: various dates until 1 April 2016
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Hotel: 4-star The Imperial Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,652 reviews
- Location: Torquay, clifftop views over the bay and the English Channel
- Destination: Devon
- Board basis: full English breakfast
- Price includes following services: three-course set menu dinner on first night of stay, afternoon tea for two on the second day, bottle of house wine with dinner, late checkout until 1pm
- Travel is not included.
- How to get there: 2 miles by taxi ride from Torre Rail Station. By car, 30 mins off the M5 down the A38 and A380.
- Price: only £80 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Click here for the Torquay Hotel Deal!
FYI: you can see the offer from secretescapes.com only if you sign in, but it’s for free! You can also connect with Facebook.