Escape to the country and feel like a kid again with this beautiful Treehouse stay.
Stay at this beautiful little Tree House in the stunning countryside at Salcombe Farm. Perched in a gorgeous location, the treehouse overlooks views of Horsecombe Valley through to Batson Creek which you can fully enjoy from the private seating area in the field. You can wander through the country lanes and thatched cottages to the town of Salcome which has a brilliant selection of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. The stunning backdrop of Devon is the coastline and lovely beaches of the Salcombe estuary. Check out TripAdvisor for things to do in Salcombe. The panoramic views and the trees rustling in the wind makes a truly unique and peaceful stay.
The treehouse comes with a decking where you can sit out and star gaze with a crackling fire in the cast iron bowl where you can toast marshmallows. In the morning you can start with a delicious breakfast from the wicker basket which comes with fresh croissants and pain au chocolat from the local bakery (available on request at a small charge). You will have a double bedroom with gorgeous linen and an en suite with underfloor heating and organic toiletries.
Like the look of this gorgeous treehouse? Then head over to Airbnb and book your getaway today!
- Salcombe: 1 Night in a Treehouse only £80.50 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel dates: depends on availability (example: 25 -26 September 2017)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: The Treehouse
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 84 reviews
- Destination: Salcombe, UK
- Meals: self catering
- Total price: 161
- Price: only £80.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly