We all know that from time to time our money just doesn’t stretch far enough. However, don’t panic because your Holidayguru is here to help you out! I’ve found this fantastic Tudor castle retreat on Secret Escapes. You can live like a royal and still save yourself a bit of cash!
Tudor Castle Retreat
I’m not messing around when I call this a castle retreat, you really are staying in a castle! The Thornbury Castle and Tudor Gardens will have you feeling like you’ve stepped back in time. This gorgeous castle is nearly 500-years old and was the favourite spot to hang out for people like Henry VIII, Anne Boleyn and Mary I. In the interior of the castle you’ll find a very similar set up to back then. There are huge open fireplaces, high ceilings and ornate carvings everywhere!
There are plenty of great extras that come with this fantastic offer too. Along with your stay in this castle/hotel you’ve also got a full English breakfast, a two-course dinner and a stay in one of the deluxe bedchambers. This offer is the perfect way to relax in serious style and feel like you a member of the royal family! As you walk the grounds you’ll get a sense of the scale of this place. This is your chance to feel like the royalty you know you are.
All of the details are just below, so follow the link to get it booked and remember you have to sign up in order to see and book the deal :)
- Tudor Castle Retreat: Live Like a Royal for a Night in a Gorgeous Castle Hotel incl. Breakfast & Dinner for just £104
- Provider: Secret Escapes
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 -12/12/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: Thornbury Castle and Tudor Gardens
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor with the certificate of excellence
- Location: Thornbury, Gloucestershire
- Meals: Breakfast and two-course dinner included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £104 per person based on two adults sharing