Tuscany is a great location for a getaway for many reasons. It’s got some of the most impressive and recognisable Renaissance art, sunny beaches, vineyards, and all round spectacular scenery. So if you’re looking for relaxation vibes… it’s got that well and truly down! ;) Medieval castles, a stunning landscape and amazing hotels… that’s what awaits you on a holiday to Tuscany!
Book your Tuscany Group Trip today!
You’ll be staying in Monica’s fantastic Airbnb Apartment and I can guarantee you’re gonna love staying there on your Tuscany Group Trip! The property itself is located near a medieval village called Sillico! It’s a delightful medieval village dating back as far as 1500’s when it was home to one of the most notorious bandits of the region, Il Moro, and it is positioned 700m above sea level, allowing for some amazing views of the Apuan Alps and Apennines mountains.
I found this deal on Airbnb!
- Tuscany Group Trip: 3 Nights incl. Apartment & Pool for 4 only £82.25 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Airbnb!
- Example dates: 12-15 January 2017 (Various dates possible, depends on availability)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights (Minimum 2 Night stay, change to suit you!)
- Accommodation: Monica’s Airbnb Apartment
- Location: Near Sillico
- Destination: Tuscany
- Meals: None included
- Flights: Find flights suitable for you using my Flight Fare Finder
- Flights are not included in this deal, so make sure both the flights and accommodation is available before you book!
- Price: only £82.25 per person based on 4 adults sharing (includes Service fee)
- Extra people: £13 / night after 2 guests
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!