Nothing says I love you like a gorgeous European city break! Switzerland is home to some mountain ranges and charming towns. With this Valentine’s Basel break that I spotted using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, you’ll be a gem of a city for three nights with flights and hotel included.
Valentine’s Basel Break
This deal includes a three-night stay at the award-winning Ibis Basel Bahnhof. This central hotel will put you close to the city’s top medieval landmarks and innovative buildings. You’ll also be close to the city’s main train station, making the journey to the airport super easy!
With a rich offering of German, Swiss and French architecture, you’ll fall in love with Basel’s postcard-perfect streets. Stroll through the charming Altstadt (Old town) with its towers, 14th-century buildings and cobbled, narrow streets. Make sure to stop by the red-brick Basel Minster with its beautiful medieval towers. Basel has a host of amazing museums to visit such as the Historical Museum, the Tinguely and the Fondation Beyeler. Head to the Little Basel for its riverside bars and restaurants. If you have time, you should visit the Goetheanum, a bizarrely-designed building home to a library and performance spaces.
The cheapest deal for this city break include departures from London and Manchester. Book this great city break by following the links below.
Departures from Manchester
Departures from London
- Valentine’s Basel Break: 3 Nights in Award-Winning Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast just £153
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period:
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Ibis Basel Bahnhof
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice Award
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: From only £153 per person based on two adults sharing