Wow, what a deal!! I think this one would be class for a stylish hen’s or stag night. Gather 7 of your friends around and take a look at this deal that I found on secretescapes.com!
The website offers a four-night stay in the 5* Lodge from the Celtic Manor Resort close to Newport in Wales. The place is absolutely gorgeous and has a welcome pack for you ready. Held in a classy and wooden design it can sleep up to eight people. The four bedrooms are equipped with a bathroom and of course a king-size bed. From your rooms you also have a fantastic view across the beautiful countryside and the golf course. On the first floor there is another family bathroom and a multi-purpose chill-out room. The beautiful open plan living and divining area gives you plenty of space and won’t make you feel cramped, despite the fact that you’re there with 8 people. Wifi and SkyTV are of course included. The kitchen has a super fancy purple design and is equipped with high-tech cooking tools, to make your self catering stay as convenient as possible. Top features of the lodge are the indoor sauna, the outdoor hot tub and the terrace outside. Do I actually have to say more?
Look forward to a relaxing and luxurious couple of days in this wonderful lodge. Spend the nights having BBQs, or walk over to the resort’s 6 restaurants of which 3 have won an AA-Rosette award. They even deliver ‘Gourmet to Go’ hampers to take back to your lodge if you prefer to stay at home. There are also other takeaway options like pizzas and pasta. So you don’t even have to cook if you’re not a big fan of it. And if the night was a bit too long and you want to treat your body well, you can use the resort’s spa that was chosen as ‘The UK Hotel Spa’ and book rejuvenating treatments and messages. That is of course if the lodge’s spa with sauna and hot tub isn’t enough for you. I think it makes the perfect holiday opportunity for a special occasion for you and your friends!
- Wales: 5 Days incl. 5* Lodge for a Group of Eight for only £140 per Person
- Travel period: 9, 16, 23, 30 June 2014
- Travel duration: 5 days
- Hotel: Celtic Manor Hunters Lodges
- Rating: That’s for the resort, 68% on TripAdvisor out of 1934 reviews
- Location: Usk ValleyNewport
- Board basis: self catering
- Your way to the hotel: is located off the M4 (J24), 90 minutes from London Heathrow, 45 minutes from Bristol and Cardiff-Wales International Airport and 5 minutes from the Severn Bridge. The closest train stations in Newport, which has direct trains to Cardiff, London Paddington and Birmingham.
- Price: only £140 per person based on 8 adults sharing