I found you this great deal for a Wales Mini Break! The town of Llandovery, where you’ll be staying, is surrounded by beautiful countryside, perfect for activities like hiking and fishing! In particular, be sure to have a roam around Brecon Beacons National Park! The town itself is a former traditional market town, and a wealthy cattle merchant founded one the most important Welsh Banks, The Bank of the Black Ox, here in days gone by!
4* The Castle
The 4* Castle Hotel has a 4/5 rating out of 394 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel building is a former historic coaching inn, so offers guests a unique charm and character. This deal is based on a stay in a budget double room with a flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. A full Welsh breakfast (or a lighter alternative) is included on every morning of your stay. The on site restaurant has rustic oak beams and an open log fire, serving a menu including Welsh Black Beef and Towy River Salmon. The bar stocks Welsh cask ales, and there is a garden and courtyard.
I found this deal on Groupon! Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Wales Mini Break: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast for only £25 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- travel dates: depend on availability
Valid from 01 Oct 2017 to 29 Mar 2018.
- Many other dates available
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Can extend length of stay as desired
- Hotel: 4* The Castle
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 422 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 0.2 miles from city centre
- Destination: Llandovery, Wales
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Total price for 2 people: £49
- Price: only £25 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly