Head to breath taking Wales this winter period for a 2 night break like no other – including breakfast each morning of your stay, a bottle of prosecco on arrival and full access to the spa facilities and thermal suite.
Your Wales Spa Break Deal
You will be staying at the Tre-Ysgawen Hall (4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 2 nights, in a double or twin room complete with TV, tea and coffee facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout, hairdryer and large en suite bathroom. It is located on the Isle of Anglesey, near Llangefni and just a short drive from Holyhead Port and Angelsey Airport, meaning getting the hotel is not a problem. This island is perfect for a 2 night getaway – with never ending sand beaches, jagged landscape, rolling grass and rich heritage, there is a little bit of heaven for everyone.
The hotel’s spa and thermal suite is truly one of a kind, boasting an experience shower, herbal sauna – which aromatic infusions can change daily, ice fountain and salt inhaltion room. This last therapy is based upon the health benefits a brisk sea air walk along the Welsh coastline.
- Wales Spa Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Prosecco & Spa Access only £99.50
- Travel dates: Various dates throughout October, November, December 2015 / January 2015
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: The Tre Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 458 reviews
- Destination: Isle of Anglesey, Wales
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £99.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing