Does this not look magical? It really is… and if you would like to stay for a night in this beautiful landscape of Wales then check out the Castle retreat that I found on Groupon.
You will stay in the stunning 4-star Ruthin Castle Hotel (4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which is nestled in the Welsh woodlands that give the hotel its enchanted atmosphere. The castle dates back to Tudor times and has played a role in the legend of King Arthur before that. The royal heritage lives up to its high-class standard and melts traditional, valuable interiors with modern comfort. In the former moat of the castle, you now find the luxurious spa who offers rejuvenating therapies.
So you get to spend one night (or more if you like) in the modern and luxurious rooms from where you have a fantastic view of the gardens and woodlands. Wifi, a sound dock system, as well as complimentary toiletries are of course free and provided in your room. In the morning a full Welsh breakfast is waiting for you to give you power for the day. Go for a nice stroll in the gorgeous grounds and feel the medieval traces everywhere. You also must visit Ruthin town for a relaxed drink in their little cafes. If you are looking for something even more relaxing then you are free to use Moat Spa in the castle.
Come on, grab this deal and stay in a castle! Book your getaway on Groupon today!
- Wales Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Spa Access & More for only £70 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel period: valid from Sun-Thu until 30 Apr 2018
- Duration: 1 night
- Hotel: Ruthin Castle Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Room type is Castle Luxury Room.
- Location: Ruthin, Wales
- Board: breakfast
- Price includes:
- Glass of Prosecco
- Spa and Gym Access
- £15 per person towards spa treatments (book prior to arrival)
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £139
- Price: only £69.50 per person based on two adults sharing