Do you fancy a relaxing retreat and do you want to enjoy a lot of luxury for less money? Then this hotel deal that I’ve found on Voyage Prive will be the perfect choice for you. Stay 1 Night in a great 5-star hotel in Newport in Wales for only £77 per person based on two people sharing. Spoil yourself and the person you want to take with you with this beautiful staycation…
Your Wales Staycation Deal
The 5* Celtic Manor resort invites its guests to enjoy a luxurious atmosphere amidst 2,000 acres of parkland in the lush Usk Valley. The parkland is the perfect place to enjoy long walks in the countryside – far from the noise and pollution of the big city! Enjoy your breakfast (all included!) on the outdoor terrace at The Olive Tree and the Garden Room – an elegant restaurant. There are also three AA Rosette award-winning restaurants throughout the hotel resort: Le Patio which is a French bistro, the Newbridge on Usk and the TerryM, the flagship of fine dining restaurants and totally worthy of its reputation.
But that are not all the reasons why you should stay here in Newport: the Celtic Manor Resort is very known to Golf fans with its 3 large golf courses. One of these was the venue for the 2010 Ryder Cup. There’s also a golf academy and 2 luxurious clubhouses.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked with them directly! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Wales Staycation: 1 Night incl. 5* Half Board Hotel only £77 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Voyage Prive!
- Travel period: 30/07/2018 – 31/07/2018
- Plenty of dates available at varying prices
- Hotel: 5* Celtic Manor Resort
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5,542 reviews
- Destination: Newport, Wales
- Board basis: Half Board
- Price: only £77 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any questions, contact the provider directly!