I’ve found you a true treat Warwickshire staycation today. This hotel deal takes you to the beautiful region of Warwickshire, close to Stratford-upon-Avon. Enjoy a region which is rich in culture and heritage, and then retreat to your hotel for some R&R, as well as a delicious breakfast the following morning to help set you up for a day’s exploring.
Your Warwickshire staycation
The Best Western Salford Hall Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) is located in Abbot’s Salford, 8 miles from Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon. It makes an ideal base from which you can explore the many cultural sights of the area. The hotel itself is a 15th Century Tudor Manor with amazing traditional surroundings. The rooms reflect the historic atmosphere combined with modern and cosy comforts. What better way to feel like the great Bard himself? Maybe your own creative juices could overflow here.
This Groupon deal includes a delicious full English breakfast and a luxury afternoon tea with a glass of sparkling wine. For an extra £20 you will also be able to book tickets for tours across the area. Visit Warwickshire Castle, or head to Stratford-upon-Avon and look around one of three of Shakespeare’s houses.
Let yourself get enchanted by the Mary Arden’s Farm for example. That’s where William Shakespeare grew up. Or take a romantic trip to Anne Hathaway’s cottage or the Nash’s House and New Place, Shakespeare’s last home. But of course, Stratford-upon-Avon is a great spot to go shopping or explore the many hiking trails.
Simply book with Groupon to enjoy this break :)
- Warwickshire Staycation: 2 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Luxury Afternoon Tea only £39.50pp
- Provider: Book this deal with Groupon
- Travel period: depends on availability
- Voucher valid until 31 March 2018
- Travel duration: 2 days
- Hotel: Best Western Salford Hall Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,009 reviews
- Location: Abbot’s Salford, approx. 8 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Destination: Warwickshire
- Board basis: Full English breakfast provided
- Price includes following services:
> luxury afternoon tea with a glass of sparkling wine, free WiFi
> Two Warwickshire Castle or Stratford tickets (if option 2 is selected)
- Transport is not included.
- Your way to the hotel: Closest motorway is M40, closest train station is Evesham.
- Total price per couple: £79
- Price: only £39.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing