I found you a great deal at the Warwickshire Walton Hotel! This is the perfect opportunity to relax in a tranquil environment, away from the business of your everyday lives! If you want to go out and about, the towns of Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon are both within 10 miles. In Warwick, you can visit Warwick Castle, and Stratford-upon-Avon is home to all things Shakespeare, including his birthplace and school room! If you’re lucky, you can even watch a performance by the Royal Shakespeare company whilst you’re there! Blenheim Palace is also nearby, which is actually the only non-royal establishment to hold the title of palace!
Warwickshire Walton Hotel
The Warwickshire Walton Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a very pleasant stay there! The hotel is situated amongst 65 acres of greenery, and the impressive architecture of the building dates back to the 16th century. The hotel has full spa facilities, included a fitness centre and heated pool. There’s also an award-winning restaurant serving quintessentially British Afternoon Tea and Sunday lunches. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Deluxe Room with a double bed.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Warwickshire Walton Hotel: 1 Night incl. Stay at 4* Spa Hotel for only £34 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 6 – 7 May 2018
- Many other dates available
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Can extend stay (dependent on availability)
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Warwickshire Walton Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,649 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 1.8 miles from city centre
- Destination: Wellesbourne, UK
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £34 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly