Every now and then we all need a quick break from it all, right? I’ve found you a deal on Groupon to spend some quality time in Warwickshire, where you can treat yourself well in a 4* mansion.. check out the details below!
Warwickshire Spa Staycation
Relaxation is certainly on top of your ‘to do list’ here at the 4* Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate in Warwick. The building itself is rich in history, as it dates back to the 12th century. It boasts 27 acres of gardens and it’s close to the golf courses in the surrounding area. Ideal for any golf enthusiasts amongst us! :-)
The hotel has a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor. Its leisure facilities include a steam room, spa pool, and a heated pool. For those of you who need some outdoor activities, take a stroll in the parkland or play some tennis with your mate on the tennis court. You’ll have a wonderful breakfast and choice from the chef’s specials for dinner.
Of course, no matter how enchanting the mansion is, you should definitely try to make the most out of your stay in Warwickshire. The countryside has much to offer including historic attractions and many beautiful towns. Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s birthplace, or Anne Hathaway’s Cottage & Gardens are worth to be visited, for example. Or enjoy an exciting day out at Warwick Castle.
- Warwickshire Spa Staycation: 1 Night in Wroxall Abbey Estate Hotel with Breakfast, 3-Course Dinner & Spa Access only £70
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel dates: Sun-Thurs (Friday available with £20 surcharge)
- Valid on selected dates until November 30th 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night (or 2 nights for a surcharge)
- Hotel: 4* Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 695 reviews
- Hotel location: Warwick, 20-minute drive from National Exhibition Centre, golf courses in surrounding area
- Destination: Warwickshire
- Meals: breakfast & dinner
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £70 per person based on two adults sharing