I love a getaway that’s just a little out of the ordinary. And boy have I found the thing for you today! How could you possibly turn down a stay in a whisky barrel in Scotland! It’s as cool as it sounds.
Stay in a whisky barrel in Scotland
The barrel is found in the village of Forres, about 25 miles from Inverness. The barrel is split level, with one bed on each level. Perfect for stopping those fights for the covers during the night ;) The beds are slightly curved, so it’s probably best if the tallest one of you takes the upper bed. The beach, and Findhorn Peninsula, is just a ten minute walk from your B&B, so it’s got a really amazing location!
There’s a café on site where you can chill out and meet some of the locals or other holidaymakers for a cuppa. Or you can hop into your car and head for Inverness for some shopping or fun. Your hosts, Shanti and Ariane, are pleased to welcome you each morning with a tasty and healthy vegetarian breakfast. You’re really going to be treated like royalty here. Book your stay here with the link below!
- Forres, North Scotland: 2 Night Stay in Room in Quirky Whisky Barrel B&B £70
- Provider: AirBnB
- Travel dates: 17/09/2018 – 19/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Many other dates available, check on AirBnB for availability
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Whisky barrel
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Hotel location: Forres, 25 minute drive from Inverness
- Meals: breakfast included
- Transportation not included
- Price: only £70 per person based on 2 adults sharing