If you’re looking for a staycation out of the ordinary you should check out this gorgeous ‘Wildernest’ in Aeron Valley. It’s a cosy cabin in the woods, embedded into coastal hills with all the peace and quiet you could wish for. As a part of an old stone range, you get a super beautiful ambiance with lots of nature around. Escape from your daily grind and try to leave the stress behind. Make it a romantic getaway with your partner, or couple up and go as a group of 4!
Wildernest in Wales!
You’ll be staying in the Wildernest – Ty Twt rated 5/5 on AirBnB. Previous customers were delighted with their stay. Initially, the space was designed for 3 guests, but the hosts will allow a 4th person to stay for free as long as it’s a group. One of the bedrooms is in the crogloft, the second one is on the ground. There’s lots of woodland around, so bring yourselves a barbecue or just relax in the sun chairs. There are plenty of options:)
I found this deal on AirBnB. Be sure to book with them directly!
- Wildernest in Wales: 3 Nights incl. Cabin for up to Four from £96pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AriBnB
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- example dates: 23 -26 March 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: Wildernest
- Rating: 5/5 on AriBnB
- Hotel location: Wales, Lampeter
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £96 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly