I found you this gorgeous 4* Winchester Stay! This historic city benefits from exquisite architecture, particularly its 11th century cathedral and old city walls. There’s also the remains of Wolvesey Castle, which date back to the 12th century and Winchester College, one of the UK’s most prestigious private schools. The place has got legendary and literary connections, it is claimed that a table in Winchester Castle was King Arthur’s Round Table and Jane Austen’s former house can be found in the city; it has now been turned into a museum. On top if this, there’s the City Museum and the Royal Green Jackets Museum, one of several army museums in Winchester. There’s a several pubs and British restaurants to top off your stay nicely too!
4* Winchester Royal
The 4* Winchester Royal has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certifcate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The room in this hotel are all recently refurbished with baths and showers, coffee and tea making facilities and a TV. The hotel’s conservatory restaurant serves classic British dishes and there’s a bar to grab a drink at afterwards! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a twin room, but breakfast is available for a surcharge.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Winchester Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £36 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 23 – 24 April 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Winchester Royal
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,267 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.1 miles from city centre
- Destination: Winchester, United Kingdom
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £36 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly