Why stay in a boring old hotel when you could stay in a converted windmill!? This windmill break is a great way to explore a gorgeous part of the Great British countryside in an interesting and unique way.
Your Windmill Break
I have found a deal for a fun and quirky windmill break near the pretty town of Yarm in lovely North Yorkshire, so you can explore this stunning part of the country in style – and then come back and relax in the hot tub!
With this unique deal from Wowcher you will be spending the night in a renovated windmill in Yarm, North Yorkshire, with wine included, all for just £29.50 per person! There is also the option to upgrade this deal to include breakfast, or to a 2 night stay. Just amend the details when booking and away you go! :-)
The Old Mill is, as the name suggests, a converted Windmill dating from 1750. The Yarm B&B was originally converted in 1968, retaining some cool original features! A subsequent refurb compliments the original architecture, and turns this once business-like building into a great place for a relaxing windmill break. There’s also an “Outdoor Heated Spa”, which you should read as hot tub. Perfect for a quirky night away or as a base to explore this lovely area of the UK. This hotel scores 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor and has also been awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
Go on – head to Yorkshire and experience this unique hotel first hand!
- Windmill Break: 1 Night Quirky Windmill Stay plus Wine only £29.50 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: Valid until 22nd June
- Price of £59 for 2 people
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: The Old Mill
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 340 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 10 mins from town centre
- Destination: Yarm
- Meals: self catering (can upgrade to breakfast)
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £29.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing