Looking to disconnect for a few days and immerse yourself in nature? You can’t get closer than with this woodland fairy house from Airbnb! You and three friends can enjoy a two-night stay in a quirky little enclave in Wales.
Woodland Fairy House
This magical Airbnb is in Clynnog-fawr, north-west Wales. Nestled away un 40 acres of woodlands, this space is perfect to just get away from it all! You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay in this well-insulated home. It’s the perfect hideaway for reconnecting in nature!
This quirky home is a great location in north-west Wales. You and your friends just 10 miles from Mount Snowdon and a ten-minute drive from the beach. Host Matt and his family invite you to pick salad and eggs from their farm. Take a drive into Clynnog-fawr and explore its old churches or head further out to see the stunning Penrhyn Castle.
To book this great little gem, just follow the link below!
- Woodland Fairy House: 2 Nights in Welsh Forest House During Halloween for 4 just £47pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: Many dates available
- Sample dates: 30/10/2018 – 01/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Beautiful Woodland Roundhouse
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £47 per person based on four adults sharing