The Cotswolds: famous for its natural beauty and being perfect for a quick break with stunning walks. How about this once in a lifetime Worcester Staycation? Explore the beautiful surroundings and stay in a Cave House to fall in love with!
Book your Worcester Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Rockhouse Retreat Cave House (5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s an amazingly cool place to stay whilst on your Worcester Stay! It’s hand sculpted from a Triassic sandstone escarpment near the Wyre Forest in rural Worcestershire. It’s set within 3 acres of woodland on the banks of Honey Brook and has been used as a place of residence for over 700 years. Stylishly decorated, it features creature comforts such as underfloor heating and clever ambient lighting for a nurturing and natural ambience! Despite it being a cave, it’s wonderfully warm and cosy, with nooks and crannies containing tealights or candles, adding to the romance!
I found this deal on TripAdvisor!
- Worcestershire Stay: 1 Night incl. Cave House for 2 only £65 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal with TripAdvisor!
- Travel dates: Choose your own! (Subject to availability)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (can extend!)
- Hotel: Rockhouse Retreat Cave House
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1 review
- Destination: Wyre Forest, Worcestershire
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price: only £65 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!